Thursday, December 31, 2009

goodbye 2009 hello 2010

I cannot believe 2009 is almost over. As always, the year has flown by incredibly fast! I am excited about all that is to come in 2010: so many possibilities...

Today, I finished my list for the Create Your Life*Create a List challenge. I ended up with a little longer list than I had planned. My list has 35 things to do by the time I'm 35. (Originally, I was going to do 30 things, but I just couldn't stop at 30). I have also separated the items on my list into 6 categories:

Connections
Personal Growth/Learning
Health/Wellness
Creativity
Adventure
Yoga/Business
Financial

I will post my complete list tomorrow. Also, if you are participating, I would love to be able to post your list here, too. I think it is fun and inspiring to see what others are wanting to create in their lives! Feel free to e-mail me your list at ldgkarma@hotmail.com

I hope you have a fabulous New Year!

Namaste'
Leslie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You asked to see my 101 list

http://scoliurbanyogi.blogspot.com/2009/11/101-in-1001.html