Wednesday, November 3, 2010

my newest love

Hot baths--I must admit, I have never considered myself a bath lover. In the past I've enjoyed them occasionally throughout the colder months, but they have always been something I could live without. In our last house, we didn't have a bathtub in the master bathroom (the one I used) so I rarely took them. Now we have a nice, big jetted tub, and I have fallen completely head over heels for hot baths. I have even started getting creative and making my own yummy scented bath fizzies (more on this in a future post) to make my bath time even more luxurious. There is nothing to melt the stress away like a hot bath, the smell of lavender, and candles lit. Truly divine.

Take a little time and pamper yourself, too. You deserve it!

Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: