Wednesday, November 24, 2010

34th birthday month & gratitude

It's hard to believe my 34th birthday month is already coming to a close and Thanksgiving is TOMORROW! I am filled with gratitude that my sweet husband & I now have the space that will allow us to host my family (around 17 people) for our Thanksgiving celebration. I've made "gratitude" bookmarks for everyone attending, and we will be reflecting on the past year and writing at least 3 things we are thankful for. Then, we will share them before we eat. Here are a few photos of my many birthday celebrations & some shots of getting ready for tomorrow's festivities:


We had a yummy free (well mine was free) dinner at the restaurant Blue.Sweet husband actually found out he had walking pneumonia that day, but he still looks as good as ever!


2nd Birthday dinner celebration with my Sweet Mama


Gratitude bookmarks for the familyHope you have a wonderful holiday filled with gratitude, laughter & love!
Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: