Monday, July 20, 2009

Self-knowing Reinventing Self-improver

This past weekend I had four of my long-time friends over for some girl time. We literally just hung out on my back patio and talked all day long. It was fabulous. One of my friends, who is especially gifted at giving great gifts, gave me a box of goodies for hosting. (If you're reading, Thank you!!!!) One of the items in the box was a book titled Dream It. List It. Do It! I've just started reading the book, and I'm loving it already. I also checked out the website associated with the book (43things.com) and took their quiz. I wasn't surprised when the results of the quiz showed I'm a Self-knowing Reinventing Self-improver! The quiz is quick, and I'd love for you to share your results, too!

Namaste'
Leslie

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm a Self-Improving Extroverted Builder

Does that mean I'm working on being more social? I guess that could be true. I consider myself a quiet person, though.

Ro @ Eat Live Move said...

I'm a Spiritual Money Managing Self-knower!

Anonymous said...

I'm a Tree Hugging Healthy Extrovert.

Not sure I agree with that. I have never been an extrovert.

karmacoy said...

I have this book too and I just love it! Just took the quiz and I am a Romantic Extroverted Self-Knower

Lexi said...

Hey

I think you have a great site. I was wondering if we can do a link
exchange. It would be great if you can add me to your blog roll. I can
add you to my links page.
http://www.lexiyoga.com

Hope to hear from you soon
Lexi