Thursday, October 30, 2008

excessive joy and gratitude

It is hard to believe that tomorrow is the last day in October. Time is sure flying by. November is my birthday month--yes, I am a Scorpio--and I am very excited about having another birthday. (I completely believe we are only as old as we feel--and yoga keeps me feeling very young and very alive.) November is also the month of one of my favorite holidays--Thanksgiving. So, my November birthday and Thanksgiving intention this year is going to be all about living each day of the month with excessive joy and gratitude. I'm starting off on Nov. 1st by treating myself to a 2 hour yogaflow workshop. I will be attending this workshop rather than teaching it, and I am already completely psyched about it!

Here is your yogathought for the day:

"Yoga is the fountain of youth. You're only as young as your spine is flexible." ~Bob Harper

Namaste'
Yogadiva

1 comment:

Miracle said...

Bravo!!! I HEART Bob Harper! :)
Well put! :)