Sunday, December 26, 2010

holiday goodies

As always, Santa & family & friends were very good to me this year. (I guess I must have been a good girl, huh?) Here are a few of my favorite holiday gifts:

I got this book in the mail a few weeks ago and it made. my. day! Besides the fact I love getting snail mail, (really, what can be better than a snail mail gift?), I've had this book on my list of books I wanted to read for a while now--ever since I heard a podcast interview with the author. Thanks so much to my sweet friend Dana. (She is tHe BEsT snail mail gift giver!). Truly, it is a perfect gift, and I am looking forward to reading it in the New Year!
Just watched this & I enjoyed it just as much, if not more, than the first time around in the theater. Just adore the clothes, beauty & all-things sparkly!
Speaking of sparkle, I am loving this perfume. One of it's top notes is raspberry, and while I used to not really like berry smells, lately I have found myself loving them. I plan on pairing this with Bath & Body Works Snow Kissed Berry lotion scent. Yummy!


And, yes, another one (as you already know, I love all things that smell yummy), and I do believe this may be my newest all-time favorite scent. It's very different than my other perfumes, but I love it. I'm not sure of all the notes, but I definitely smell a hint of orange blossom when I wear it. This one may just become my 2011 signature scent! Thanks to Jennifer at Sophora for recommending it.


And last, but not least, my lashstash kit. To me, putting on make-up is a creative expression. I enjoy doing it--choosing the colors, blending, contouring, highlighting. It's art I get to do every day, & I have always enjoyed it. I have also been on the hunt for my favorite mascara, so when I saw this at Sephora the other day for $38, I almost bought it; however, I talked myself out of it. So glad I did because when I went there today with my Christmas gift card, it was on sale for $24.00. Can't wait to try it out!



So, these were my favorite gifts. I do admit I enjoy all things style & beauty. Some critics out there might say it isn't very "yogic" of me, but I am a yogini who loves a good perfume & mascara...that's just me, no apologies...

I hope you had a wonderfully beautiful & sparkly holiday, too. Would love to hear what some of your favorite gifts were.

Namaste'
Leslie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It appears you had a wonderful holiday :)