Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010

I'm finishing out the year feeling very under the weather. I have not been sick all fall & winter, but it seems despite my daily vitamin and Emergen-C, I officially have a miserable cold. Boo! Being sick definitely makes me appreciate my normal good health!

As I reflect on 2010, here are a few of my favorite memories & happenings:

*sold our 1st home
*bought a new one
*moved
*took a yoga teaching sabbatical
*hosted our first Thanksgiving dinner
*went to Hermann & slept in a converted wine cellar
*hosted a soup & wine tasting party
*1st pool party at my Mom's
*turned 34
*annual Girls' weekend

Overall, it's been a good year, although somewhat uneventful (besides the big move). I'm very much looking forward to 2011. I remember in 2005, I said Ifelt like it was going to be a big year, and well, I ened up getting engaged, married in Jamaica, getting a counseling position, and buying our first home all while attending graduate school. It was quite the year--to say the least. I have that same sort of feeling about 2011. I don't think these typse of huge life changes are going to occur, but I do feel like it's going to be a very good year with some exciting changes!

I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: