Saturday, December 18, 2010

creative christmas project & magic tree

I've spent my morning making home-made stamped gift cards and wrapping a few gifts. This is the first year I've made gift cards, and I'm very happy with how they turned out. I simply used fancy scissors to cut the silver paper I had. I used green, blue, and bronze ink for the stamps. I punched a single hole in the top, tied ribbon through it, and finished off by adding a sparkly sticker gem. Voila! Quick, easy, and personal. Last night my sweet husband and I and another friend couple went on a Starbuck's run and Christmas light gazing trip. I must admit, the lights around town were somewhat of a let-down (I swear the small town I grew up in--with population 2,000--has some of the best. lights. ever.), but the magic tree was truly magical!


Tonight we're off to my Sweet Momma's holiday party. Looking forward to the festivities! Hope you have a bright & sparkly weekend, too.
Namaste'
Leslie


No comments: