1. It keeps me grounded.
2. It relieves mental and physical tension and stress.
3. It makes my body feel juicy and oh so yummy.
4. It reminds me I am alive.
5. It makes me strong, balanced, and aware.
6. It challenges me every time I step on the mat.
7. It's not just a physical practice but a way of life.
8. It reminds me of my connection to others.
9. It has been a huge catalyst in self-exploration, self-love, and self-acceptance.
10. It helps me consciously create my life.
Do you have yoga love? If so, why?
p.s. This photo was taken last fall. I can't wait for the weather to cool off enough to get my arm warmers and scarves out again!