Thursday, September 24, 2009

kreativ blogger award




Thanks so much to Mandy for the Kreative Blogger Award!




Now, I'm supposed to list 7 things about me that you may not know or may suprise you:

1. As a child, I spent much of my time playing school (I was the teacher, teaching imaginary students). I also spent loads of my time writing books and poems on a typewriter.

2. I performed in a show-choir my first two years of college.

3. As a Jr. High student, I gave the sermon one Sunday morning at my church.

4. I want to get a coaching certification, so I can do life coaching.

5. I dream of creating a yoga dvd and growing my yoga business into a full time gig.

6. I had big aspirations to design and sew my own clothes; however, the sewing machine and I just don't seem to get along.

7. I so appreciate all of you out there who read my blog!

Now to pass on the Kreative blogger award to 7 blogs I read regularly:
Namaste'
Leslie

4 comments:

Melita said...

yay, congrats! you totally deserve this award. i hope your yoga-ing becomes a full-time gig too. i'd love to have one of your yoga dvds!!

Leslie said...

Thanks, Melita!

Lexi said...

Hi

I think your site is great. I was wondering if you wanted to do a link exchange. If you can add me to your blog roll? My site is: www.lexiyoga.com
Thanks

Hope to hear from you soon
Lexi

The Depressed Yogi said...

I used to LOVE playing teacher. I even got those big teacher spiral books and would just place them on my laptop flipping from page to page. Ahh memories!