Thursday, May 21, 2009

a lil' self-care

I am very excited to be going with two friends tonight to get pedicures and a bite to eat. Some self-care is definitely needed. I hope you have some time to get in a little self-care soon!

Here is your yogathought for the day:

"We're like the spokes on a wheel, all radiating out from the same center. If you define us according to our position on the rim, we seem separate and distinct from one another. But if you define us according to our starting point, our source--the center of the wheel--we're a shared identity. If you dig deep enough into your mind, and deep enough into mine, the picture is the same: at the bottom of it all, what we are is love." --Marianne Williamson

Namaste'
Yogadiva

p.s. For all you yogis and yoginis out there, if you haven't already: Make sure to check out the Summer Sun Salutation and Meditation challenge for the month of June! (It's on the right of this post.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Too Good and i almost read all of your articles published. Keep posting.
View my blog and let me know your comments.
http://music2eternity.blogspot.com
and also the one voice_within too
good day!

Unknown said...

That quote sums up my yoga. That is what I try to convey on the mat and within my teaching, I am so happy to have it put in such a beautiful way!