Sunday, May 10, 2009

divamom's day

In honor of Mother's Day, I want to post about my fabulous Divamom. She is one of the most beautiful people I know and has made a huge impact on my life. She is incredibly creatively talented and thus the go-to-woman for family and friends who need any sort of sewing, decorative, bow-tying, flower arranging project done. She is so smart, kind, thoughtful, and humble. She raised me with strong values and morals and always made being a mom seem easy. She truly is a divamom. (This is a photo I took of us with my i-phone before the Celine Dion concert).


I also want to honor my divagrandmothers today. I have two of the sweetest, smartest, most creative grandma's ever!

If you'd like to read why yoga's so good for moms, check out the Pink Heels blog:
Happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. Relish in some extra self-care today!

Namaste'
Yogadiva
p.s. Check out the summer sun salutation and meditation challenge on the right. All you yogis and yoginis out there, make a commitment to get your yoga and meditation on during the month of June!

2 comments:

Pink Heels said...

First, I love the new look of your blog! BEAUTIFUL!

Secondly, this is a wonderful tribute to both your mom and grandma. They are very special woman.

@MuseLaura said...

I love it! And I love your challenge for June...think I may just have to get on the mat for that one!