Sunday, April 6, 2008

play day

Sunshiny, warm weekend days definitely invite fun and play, so give youself a play day! I will probably end up taking the pups to the dog park. I already made a yummy breakfast of french toast (when I was a kid french toast breakfast days were very special and exciting!), turkey bacon, and eggs. I will also make sure to take some time to lay out on a chaise lounge on our patio and read. I thought I'd share some books I've enjoyed and learned from over the years and music I enjoy listening to while reading...just in case you intend to find yourself outside reading, too!

Books:

Succulent Wild Woman by SARK
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Radical Acceptance by Tara Brach, Ph.D.
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav
Life Makeovers by Cheryl Richardson
The Unmistakable Touch of Grace by Cheryl Richardson
Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert

Music:

Yael Naim & David Donatien
The Reminder by Feist
Pure Moods IV by various artists
Cinco de Mowo by Mocean Worker
Le Spa Sonique --Jens Gad (I use this one in my yoga class, but it's definitely good chill music, too).

Enjoy your day. :)
And, don't forget to take some deep breaths of presence and gratitude.

Namaste'
Yogagal

No comments: