Monday, March 31, 2008

hope and faith

One of my students said she had no hope and didn't know how to get it. I told her I didn't know the answer to that question. But, I do know, without a doubt, that in each of us we have the power to figure out our own answers. Others can help and support us in finding those answers, but they are only found within ourselves.

Here is a quote from Patrick Overton which I most recently read in a book I'm currently reading and loving, Succulent Wild Woman by SARK:

"'When you come to the edge of all the light you have, and must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, believe that one of two things will happen to you: either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or, you will be taught how to fly.'"

May hope and faith be with you.

Namaste'
Yogagal

No comments: