Thursday, April 28, 2011

april favorites

Here is my list of favorites for the month of April:

LUSH Karma perfume
LOVE this smell & so does my Sweet Husband!







MAC Costa Chic Lipstick
It's a beautiful, bright coral color that is perfect for spring & summer!

MAC Club Eyeshadow
This photo does not do it justice. It is the coolest eyeshadow color EVER-seriously.

It's a beautiful green color that blends out to brown.

You can quickly put on this one color and it looks like you spent hours on your eyes!

Neti Pot
This is most definitely not the sexiest favorite on my list, but it is a must have.

I am not sure how I ever survived before using a Neti pot regularly.

Every time I use this I am once again amazed at how much easier it is to breathe.

*walks with pups*
*glasses of water with fresh lime and lemon*
*listening to Hay House Radio*
*Ujjayi breathing*
*Anjaneyasana*

What are some of your April favorites?
Peace, Love, Lipstick, & Namaste'
Leslie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Sparkling water

*Sandals even if the chill still resides a bit

*Prasarita Padottanasana

*Friends and great conversation

*coffee, black and strong :)

Monica said...

ah, i always wondered what karma smelt like. :)