Wednesday, February 2, 2011

jan. 2011 favorites

Here are my January 2011 favorites (in no particular order)
LOVE this book! Cannot say that enough.
It is the perfect book for anyone interested in the chakra system & western psychology
I realize I've posted about this DVD many times, but it truly is my go-to for my at-home practice, and I 've used it quite a few times during January.
Love the instruction, sequence, music, & scenery!
With the winter weather going on and on, I've been loving using this bronzer to give my face a golden glow. It's a matte bronzer--which I love! Don't get me wrong, I am all about sparkle & glitter, but for a bronzer, I prefer matte.


I am also loving MAC Hue lipstick....


...with MAC Florabundance lipgloss over it.
The result is a beautiful peachy, nude color that feels wonderful on my lips!
Also loving...
*watching youtube videos*
*sipping Tulsi Sweet Rose tea with a tablespoon of agave nectar*
*my knewly knitted hat*
*home-made taco soup*
*pandora Bebel Gilerto station*
So, that's my Jan. favorites list....a little yoga, a little reading, a little food, a little beauty, a little music....Hope you enjoy. What's on your Jan. favorites list?

Peace, Love, Lipstick
& Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: