Tuesday, February 9, 2010

newsletter museletter

Yesterday was a snow day, so I decided it was the perfect time to write a winter newsletter. One of the items on my "List of 35 Things to do by my 35th Birthday" is to write at least 2 newsletters per year. Well, Ladies and Gents, one of those is done! If you would like to be added to my newsletter e-mail list, please send me your e-mail address to ldgkarma@hotmail.com (please use "Newsletter Request" as the subject) & I would be happy to send it your way!

Today is another snow day! (I'm excited now, although I won't be when I'm still going to school in June.) So, more time to hibernate, reflect, & create! My goal for the day is to finish up some creative ideas I've had for the cover of a yoga cd I plan to make, as well as write the introduction to it. (If you haven't already, I would really appreciate your feedback by participating in the poll on the top, right hand side of this blog!)

Namaste'
Leslie

1 comment:

Melita said...

cast my vote & signed up for the newsletter hoorah!! ;) hugs!!