from body + soul magazine:
1. Take the guilt out of pleasure. Sometimes the thing you want most is just what you need.
2. You can't force flexibility. It's about releasing and opening gradually.
3. Invest in experiences, not just objects.
4. Don't overthink: Some happy moments are best left unanalyzed.
5. Real intimacy is expressed not with words but with meaningful ones.
6. Try a little less housework and a little more sleep.
7. To find your strength, push past your comfort zone.
8. Rather than just beautifying your skin, nourish it.
9. Finding answers to your health issues won't come from feeding your fears.
10. Sometimes getting lost is the only way to figure out where you really are.
Which one resonates with you today?