Monday, January 19, 2009

yummy morning in bed on mlk day

I slept in this morning until 7:30 a.m. (yes this is sleeping in for me), and now I am back in my cozy bed with my laptop, Real Simple magazine, and my cup of espresso decaf brew. Heavenly morning! I must admit our bed is so cozy and comfy these days it's really hard to get out of every morning. My sweet husband's mother got us some super soft sheets for Christmas, and now I find myself wanting to get into the bed in the middle of the day just to experience the fabulously soft sheets. They are Select Comfort microloft sheets, you can check them out here:
http://www.selectcomfort.com/pillows_bedroom_bedding/productSet.cfm?Category_ID=241&SubCategoryID=510&sortOrder=&recordNum=5 They are on sale now, and in my opinion very much worth the money!

Here is your yogathought for MLK day:

"When nonviolence in speech, thought, and action is established, one's aggressive nature is relinquished and others abandon hostility in one's presence." --Yoga Sutras

Wishing you a wonderful, liberating day.
Namaste'
Yogadiva

No comments: