Sunday, November 9, 2008

sacred sunday

This morning I slept in until 7:00 a.m. (yes, that is sleeping in for me). It felt heavenly. Hubby is out in the woods, so the pups and I have the house to ourselves. I am lounging in my newly purchased pjs from Victoria's Secret. I got a $10 off coupon for my birthday month and these cute satin tied pj bottoms were on sale for $20, so I got them for the bargain price of $10.00 + tax. I adore the cute little ruffle that's been added to the bottom of the pant. I own two pair (ok, maybe I have a pj addiction, too) of the older version without the ruffle, and was excited to see the cute addition.
I am sipping my decaf brew, smelling my "Winter" scented home fragrence oil (from Bath and Body Works), listening to a chill chick music playlist I created, and blogging. It's a wonderful life!
Here is your yogathought for the day:
"Listen to your inner callings, ignore how others might want to direct your life energies, and allow yourself to radiate outward what you feel so profoundly and deeply within you. There is a reservoir of talent, ability, and intelligence inside of you that's endless and inexhaustible."
--Wayne Dyer
Wishing you a sacred Sunday full of bliss!
Namaste'
Yogadiva

No comments: