Tuesday, March 29, 2011

march favorites

March is quickly coming to a close, so I thought I'd share some of my favorites from this month.


First, Revlon Soft Nude lipstick.

It's the perfect nude color, feels great on my lips, and the price is right!

Revlon Peach Petal Lipgloss

Love this lipgloss, and it goes perfectly over the Soft Nude lipstick. Loving this book! Wondering why I didn't write it myself! Found this non-sudsing shampoo/conditioner at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's sulfate free, has argon oil in it, and is made specifically for curly hair. I love how my hair feels after using it! I think I just might be giving up traditional shampoo! A co-worker introduced me to this Aveda Comforting Tea, and I fell instantly in love. Initially on the palette it tastes like many other teas, however at the very end of the tasting experience you get a shot of sweetness that I cannot really describe. It just might be the perfect tea. (The price is a little high, but I talked myself into buying it by thinking about it being less than $1.00 per cup!)I am also loving this Burt's Bees Citrus facial Scrub. I leave it in the shower and use it to exfoliate my face regularly. It's gentle, yet gets the job done! Love me some Burt's Bees!


*Pigeon Pose* (Can't get enough of this hip-opener this month)


*Black Eyed Peas Pandora Station* (For when I feel like dancing--or even when I don't.)


Last, but not least:


*SPRING BREAK*

I'm on it now, and enjoying it thoroughly!


Feel free to share some of your favorites for the month of March!


Peace, Love, Lipstick,

& Namaste,

Leslie

No comments: