Sunday, September 19, 2010

sleeping in a wine cellar

This weekend my Sweet Husband and I went to a B & B in Hermann with some friends. This was my first trip to Hermann, and we had a great time. The Bed & Breakfast we stayed in was Murphy's B & B (Murphy is a sweet boxer pup). Our room was actually a converted wine cellar. When we booked the room, I was just a little hesitant about sleeping in a wine cellar, as I thought it might be dark and gloomy; however, thankfully, that was not at all the case. It was bright, charming, and very cozy. Here are a few photos from our trip:







Hope you had a charming weekend, too!
Namaste'
Leslie

2 comments:

Welcome! said...

hi leslie! I just stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't help but hit the follow button! I look forward to following your adventures in the future! xo, Kate

Leslie said...

Kate,
Thanks so much for stopping by!

take care,
Leslie