Sunday, March 28, 2010

wonderful weekend

This weekend has flown by, but since I'm actually on spring break, I still have 7 days left to savor! Friday night started off a little rocky: when I showed up for my much needed massage, the owner had double booked my wonderful massage therapist, so I went home and I must admit, pouted for a good half an hour. It all ended up ok, however, because the owner called me and said I could have a complimentary masssage due to the mix-up. It was an hour and a half later than I had planned, but I got my massage and as always, it was fabulous, and free!

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning up the house, shopping at Sam's, reading at Starbucks (I bought the newest Jodi Picoult book, and I CANNOT put it down!), and then dinner at friends' house.

Today I slept in (didn't get up until 8:30 am!), went out for bagels for breakfast, & browsed at Michael's and Barnes & Noble. In just a bit I'm headed out to take a yoga class & then will come back home for some card making & stamping.

All in all, it's been a great weekend! I hope yours was, too!

Namaste'
Leslie

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh MY! That sounds like a PERFECT weekend! Ok, so the massage didn't happen on time...but a later massage for FREE? I think I would have chosen that if I had the choice. :)

So glad it is going well!

Usman Zafar Paracha said...

Nice blog