Thursday, March 25, 2010

self-care spring break

This time tomorrow night I will be getting a much needed 90 minute swedish massage. This is the kick-off to my spring break & I. can. not. wait! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE getting massages. After a massage, my body feels a lot like it does after practicing yoga, but I don't have to do as much work. :)

I won't be traveling over spring break, as my husband isn't off work on the same days. I actually find staying home for the week is incredibily rejuvenating and relaxing. Other items on my agenda? Mani, pedi, hair appointment, dinner at friend's house, and a day trip with a girlfriend to St. Louis! The weather is supposed to be fabulous, too!

Even if you don't have a spring break coming up, how can you practice a little self-care? You deserve it!

Namaste'
Leslie

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oooh, yummy! Enjoy every single minute of it. :)