Wednesday, November 4, 2009

where does your energy go

Since I recently finished reading Positive Energy by Judith Orloff, I find myself really paying attention to how I extend my energy. While checking out Oprah.com this morning a quiz about where our energy goes caught my eye. Here was my results:

"How efficient is your life?

Rate each statement according to how well it describes you.

You scored 43.

You are leading an efficient life and have a good chance of feeling comfortable, contented, and controled. There are no drastic embalances in how you use your energy. Each aspect of your existance is given a good amount of positive attention. You have a good deal of energy available for positive growth."

Yeah! My efforts to balance my energy seem to be working! How are you doing in this area of your life? If you'd like to take the quiz, click here.

Namaste'
Leslie

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I got 44 so the same outcome as you. I was surprised actually by that. I thought it would be worse. It is clear though that my biggest let down is money. It is the area in my life I am most disorganised in - I just don't see it as energy in the same way and I know I should.

I'm lucky I have a partner who is awesome with money though!

MaHi said...

I scored 38 so I was in the "safe" zone. This is good and I know what I should alter to. Thank you for this post. It was very inspirational.