Saturday, October 10, 2009

surprise

I love surprises. Although I don't really love when I know a surprise is coming...as the anticipation is always close to torture. Yesterday, around noon my sweet husband sent me an e-mail saying he was taking me somewhere at 5:00 p.m. So, between the time of getting the e-mail and 5:00 p.m., I was left wondering. At 4:40 p.m. we pulled out of our driveway, and he ended up taking me to get a 90-minute massage!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, J! It has been one of the longest weeks I've ever had at work, and I definitely needed some relaxation. The massage therapist was wonderful, and the massage was heavenly. I've had quite a few massages, and this one was one of the best. This was my first 90-minute massage, and now I'm not sure I'll ever be able to go back to a 60 minute one.

This morning I'm off to my first ever cross country meet. J is a high school cross country coach. I used to teach yoga every Saturday, so I've never been able to go to a meet. It's at a park, so we're taking the pups. I think it will be a fun time; however, it's a little colder than I would like, but it's the perfect opportunity to pull out my arm warmers and scarf.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: