Sunday, March 1, 2009

short getaway

Off today for an educational conference that focuses on working with at-risk students. This will be an interesting experience in that it is the first conference ever my sweet husband and I have attended together. It will be nice for us to get away together for a night.

My mom and step-dad will be pup-sitting while we are gone. This is interesting because my mother is so not a dog-in-the-house-type person. I think she may just change her mind after getting some lovey dog time with our two pups!

Here is your yogathought for the day from Meditations from the Mat by Rolf Gates:

"As we take right action--as we pay the bill, delay the gratification, make the tough phone call, take the vacation, don't take the vacation, say yes, say no, show up for life--we accrue more energy. And each right action infuses us with the energy and the ability to take the next right action."

Namaste'
Yogadiva

No comments: