Monday, May 9, 2011

zumba & getting out of your comfort zone

One of the items on my May Intentions list is to try out a Zumba class. I've been meaning to do this for a while now, and since there is a Zumba class at the new yoga studio where I'm teaching, I figured NOW is the time!
Once I wrote that intention down on paper, I knew I'd make it happen.

(WRITE DOWN YOUR INTENTIONS & GOALS & YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO DO THEM!)

Zumba was loads of fun and immediately sent me back to my floor aerobics teaching days...

with a Latin dancing twist! So glad I went!

I believe it is so important to make a conscious effort to grow and learn and evolve.
One way to do this is to step out of your comfort zone and try new things!

What is it that you've been meaning to do for a while now?

What is something you'd like to learn more about?

What is something you'd like to learn how to do?

NOW is the time to act. No excuses...just action. It's that simple.

It can be something as small as going to a zumba class. No room for self-judgement...

just your inner guide. Shhhh.....listen....she IS there!


Once you know what you want to do,

BE WILLING.

WRITE YOUR INTENTION DOWN.

THEN, DO IT!


Peace, Love, Lipstick, & Namaste'

Leslie

No comments: