Saturday, August 21, 2010

saturday love list

I'm listening to the Eat, Pray, Love soundtrack in preparation for going to see the movie tonight with one of my fabulous friends. It has been a long week, and I have every intention of enjoying this weekend to the fullest!

Here is my Saturday love list (all those things I'm grateful for and loving right now!):

*Eat Pray Love soundtrack (great variety of music)
*Ira & Abby (watched this movie last night--very, very quirky, but I really liked it (even though it got a C+ rating!)
*CND Shellac Nail polish (seriously, the BEST. STUFF. EVER!)
*my sweet husband (I ran out of soy milk this morning, and my coffee was way too strong (boo!)--so he volunteered to run to the store to pick up some milk)
*Cool Tropical Breeze candle from Bath & Body works
*Going to bed to a thunderstorm and waking up to sunshine

Hope your weekend is full of love!

Namaste'
Leslie

Namaste'
Leslie

1 comment:

The Depressed Yogi said...

Sounds LOVE-ly!! I had a weekend full of love, too with my sister :)