Sunday, January 16, 2011

feelin' good playlist

I find it's easy to slip into winter blahs during this time of year. I also find upbeat music can instantly change my mood for the better. So, this evening I created a Winter 2011 Feelin' Good playlist that I plan to listen to, sing to, and dance to regularly throughout the rest of this winter! Here it is:

Respect by Aretha Franklin
Hunter by Dido
Mercy by Duffy
I feel It All by Fiest
Virtual Insanity by Jamiroquai
Say Hey (I Love you) by Michael Fanti
Straight Up by Paula Abdul
Love Song by Sara Bareilles
All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow
Smile by Vitamin C
Beauty in the World by Macy Gray
Express Yourself by Madonna
Can't Touch It by Ricki-Lee

What songs would be on your Feelin' Good playlist?

Peace, Love, Lipstick,
& Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: