One of my favorite magazines is Body + Soul. In every issue they include a page, "Ten Thoughts on Whole Living" Here are the 10 thoughts from this month's (May) issue:
1. When you commit your dreams to paper, you give them a place to take root.
2. Be mindful of where you put your attention. The shape of your life will follow.
3. When you view your health as nonnegotiable, your priorities naturally shift.
4. Positive change starts with truth, and no one knows it better than you.
5. You're more than just what you do for others.
6. Before you react to an emotion, first consider its source.
7. Learning to let go begins with understanding why you've been hanging on.
8. Do more than understand stress reduction; put it into practice.
9. There's no way to grow without taking a few risks.
10. Setting boundaries doesn't keep others out. It defines where your life begins.