Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My 1st Blog

Yes, as my title indicates, this is my first ever blogging experience. I have decided to join the blogging world. However, I have started this blog with the intention of not writing about my day to day life; Instead, I will include my thoughts, questions, and commentary on life, as well as the thoughts, questions, and commentary from many others. I will also be sure to throw in a little yoga philosophy as I go. For those who haven't practiced yoga, I'd definitely encourage you to try--it's truly life changing--however, hopefully you'll enjoy my blog, yogi or not.

Here's the yoga thought for the day:
"peace.
it does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. it means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart."
(unknown)

Namaste'
Yogagal

No comments: