Sunday, June 20, 2010

moving

Moving is exhausting and incredibly exciting (as long as your moving to a place you really want to live). Yesterday we got most of our kitchen stuff unpacked, got a gas stove hooked up, hung a mirror, got a table delivered, curtains were hung, shower curtain up, & garage organized. (Thanks to Mom & Tim for all your help).

As a side note, we've now slept here three nights, and I keep feeling like I'm staying in a really nice hotel. I cannot believe this is my home--at moments I find myself thinking I am not worthy of it all (I know this is going back to my of my false beliefs about money and possessions--still working on this). I am, however, so incredibly thankful & know I am blessed.

I am also very much looking forward to getting settled in and getting back to blogging on a more regular basis!

Namaste'
Leslie

No comments: